- The Role
We are looking for one experienced (a minimum of five years’ experience and hands on following mentioned skills) software developers with a combination of Back End and Front End development experience. Project management skills are also highly desirable.
- Adelaide office
- Highly Desirable Experience
- Experience in managing client-facing projects and small and mid-size teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills for use both within the company and with clients
- Responsive web design and creative
- Experience in working with Wordpress or other tools
- Very experienced with Object Oriented PHP (5.4+) including Unit testing, preferably with Laravel.
- Front end web design (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap) across a range of browsers (IE8+, FF3.5+, Chrome, Safari).
- Web security experience, e.g. XSS, CSRF, session theft, SQL injection etc.
- Database design is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of web application architectures is a must
- Understanding of the configuration, performance issues and security issues related to web applications
- Additionally, your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with your ability and willingness to contribute in a team environment will see you succeed in this role, as will your results-driven nature, flexible thinking and ability to take initiative and manage competing priorities.
If Interested please contact us at the Adelaide office, the details are given under contact us or send your word document resume to email@example.com. Please mention the job code in email subject.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Eligibility and Right to Work in Australia
You can apply if you are:
an Australian citizen: a birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current passport is proof of eligibility
a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand citizen who has entered Australia on a valid passport: you are allowed to stay and work in Australia without restriction
a non-citizen with a valid visa that provides work rights: a current passport containing the visa is proof of eligibility.